SEARCH !

Senin, 20 Desember 2010

Playing L O V E

woo-hooo ! im back ! so how are yaa ? fine ? ya i know :p . well , as you know . i ever wrote something about someone that i like in my post , well , there's a connection between him and this post . i dont even know what does he want from me . it makes me confuse all the time , everytime i want to give up , he comes and act like nothing happens ,es# man ! i wanna scream like this ' hey you over there ! please understand me ! what do you mean by telling me something sweet but you say that words to another girl too ?! i thought you were serious with me , i thought you were different but i was wrong from the first , i shouldnt let you come and destroy me , i dont blame u , it's me , im the one who make this things happened , to be honest from the first i saw you , you were just too cool and nice , and when the first time you spoke to me , i felt like something different from you , your voice and your eyes , it made me fly . everytime i see you , my face's getting red , and ahh it's hard for me to see your eyes . like u are just too special and awesome for me , and i realize that i fall in love with you , but you know it's not easy to get close to you , coz i know , u have so many friends especially girl , everytime i want to text u first , im afraid , cause i know you wont reply mine , and wait until you text me first , but i know you only text me when you get bored , well , i think i cant hold it much longer , it's time for me to give up . well, i know it's not easy , but i'll try my best to let you go :'( .
ohh ya this's my pics for this week :D

0 komentar:

COUNT ME !

CLOCK !