SEARCH !

Kamis, 06 Mei 2010

INSOMNIAC

hello guest !
long time no post ,
but today , i wanna post something in my blog
to be honest , im an insomniac girl !
and it annoys me !
you know why ? cause i cant sleep until 3 am , and sometimes i dont sleep .
and because of that , i have to sleep at school everyday !
ohmyhell , actually i cant stand but i dont know the solution ,
may be that's my destiny -____-
alright , this's the pics of insomniac eyes







sorry for the pics, i just can find 3 pics of insomniac :(
so, can you imagine , if your eyes like this ?
the insomniacs have a poke under their eye
that's so ugly ( like my eyes )
and i dont know how to erase that thing from my eyes
ohmyhell -____-
i dont know what to say ,
so i'll post another topic tomorrow
ciaoooo !
love yaa :*
-princess nathalia-

0 komentar:

COUNT ME !

CLOCK !