SEARCH !

Senin, 10 Mei 2010

I NEED YOU NOW :'(

hello :D
long time no post
but i wanna tell you something :D
hahhahha
its all about him again :D
actually its hard for me to pretend that im alright
always smilin , laughin and say that im very happy ,
but inside , i just wanna cry ,
try to hide this from them
but i cant stand anymore .
it feels like , " OHMYGOD , just kill me please "
even , i tell to everybody that i like another guy
actually it doesnt mean anything
i just wanna say :
i was wrong from the start from the bottom of my heart , i apologize what i did to you was HURTFUL
but its to late , believe me or not he wont hear me ,
but from all of this i just wanna say
i just NEED you now :'(
so , the best that i can do only posting this blog , hope he can read all about this
i know he wont care but i just want him to know that I LOVE HIM SO MUCH





IM SORRY BOY , FORGIVE ME PLEASE :( , I NEED YOU

0 komentar:

COUNT ME !

CLOCK !