SEARCH !

Minggu, 18 November 2012

i'm back !

yaww yaww people, putrinatha's in da hos hahahah sorry for not posting anything like fo-e-vahh, so last night my mom took me to UGD cos i had bad symptoms yaa know, felt like my head was going to explode duaarrr hahhaah justkidding, my body was so hot rawrrr ehhh i mean the temperature :p then i had a massive headache, i wasn't even able to stand up, it felt like the world's going down *eh hahhaa i mean i almost fainted, at first i thought a good nap could heal this shitty things, but i was wrong, when i woke up, all the circumstances were worse than before,then my mom came to my room and took me to Awal Bros, ohh ya anyway i canceled my plan to watch breaking dawn with kanda hufth because i was sick :( hmmm forget it what's important now is my condition is getting better and next week im gonna visit okinawa, takigawa, and pancake with kanda, and now i'm craving for this

ohh ya gotta go, i have a blood test tomorrow, wish me luck, ADIOS !

0 komentar:

COUNT ME !

CLOCK !