SEARCH !

Selasa, 01 Maret 2011

what a heavy day .

HEY ! im back , how are yaa ? FINE ? OKAYY ! SO 5 hours ago adelsha and eli came to my house we did the project at my dining room , when we did it , someone screamed from outside like P U T R I ! then i surprised , i didnt know who was he , haa NVM , i'll find out later , so today was a blast i guess , i went to school this morning with heavy eyes , after i arrived at my LOVELY school , i sit on my chair and put my heavy head on my lovely table , then the bell started , kringggggg --> that was the sound i woke up then i ran to teacher office to took the journal , the first break started , i ran to canteen to grab some food , then i met all the students , and blaaa .. then the 2nd break i walked to 9b then stole tian's g-tec , HHAAH IT WAS A BLAST I WANNA SLEEP SO GOODBYE !

0 komentar:

COUNT ME !

CLOCK !