SEARCH !

Sabtu, 15 Januari 2011

unnoticed love

Once again I find my self trying to be okay with the fact that we are just friends but then you grab my hand and well then I’m not okay, im floating. Im starting to fashion an idea in my head where I would impress you with every single word I said, it would come out insightful, or brave or smooth or charming and you’d want to call me. When you look at me my heart starts beating faster and faster until I can hardly breath. I have these crazies fantasies, you know ? that one day my knight in shining armer will come sweep me off my feet, and life will be so sweet. But who am I kidding, that only happens in fairy tales. I look at him and he looks back at me with his beautiful eyes, smiles, and it pathetically makes my day. He smiles at other girls, flirts .. but he’s never really seemed to look my way. But I stupidly keep hoping that one day he will … he never does. Why do I keep running from the truth? When all I ever think about is you, you got me hypnotized, so memorized . that’s why they call them crushes, if they were easy, they’d be called something else. I day dream about him every night , I just wonder when I’ll actually get the courage to talk to him. From the first day I saw you I knew I’d want to make you mine . why do we go dancing in circles when we know it never ends? We come so close, to loving each other and then … we go dancing in circles again. Do you know those beautiful smiles at the end of our conversation that just leave you completely breathless? Yeah that’s what I want, only in real life. And I don’t give a damn, and watch you spin around in your highest heals, you are the best one, of the best ones. I want love to come and not leave me broken. I want it to lift me up, not tear me down. And I want the one I love to love me , not someone else. If you start notice me please tell me, all you need is love. Love is a familiar, love is a devil, there is no evil angel but love, the courses of true love never did run smooth.

0 komentar:

COUNT ME !

CLOCK !